The University of Cape Coast Library has wide range of E-resources comprising Academic Online Journals and Free E-Books available for postgraduate students. As part of the effort to encourage postgraduate students to make use of the E-resources, the School of Graduate Studies, in collaboration with the University Library organizes seminars on E-learning each academic year for all first year postgraduate students. Click to access the University E-resources.
The School of Graduate Studies in collaboration with the University Library keeps database of master’s and doctoral theses of past students for reference purposes. The resources in electronic format are available on the University of Cape Coast Institutional Repository webpage of the Library. Click to access the theses database.
The School of Graduate Studies in collaboration with Colleges and other stakeholders organises periodic seminars/ workshops on graduate studies for faculty and students. The following are some of the materials gathered from the seminars/workshops that you can download for reference. Click on a material to download.
- Analysis of Data and Presentation of Research Findings 2015
- Assessment of Thesis 2015
- Choosing a Research Topic and Developing a Good Proposal 2015
- Data Collection and Management 2015
- Effective Supervision: Role, Knowledge and Skills 2015
- Postgraduate Students and Publishing 2015
- Theoretical Frammework 2015
- Writing a Research Proposal 2016
- How to Become a Successful Graduate Student 2016