The overall goal of the programme is to turn out graduates who can provide efficient administrative support to top management and also provide the vital link between the upper and lower levels of an organization. It is expected that upon the completion of the programme, the graduate will be able to:
1. use common and current office software applications proficiently in processing documents.
2. compose and produce various types of office correspondence and reports proficiently and professionally.
3. manage the public relations functions of an establishment in the absence of, or in support of public relations professionals.
4. manage events.
5. provide various forms of management support to chief executive officers and top management personnel in public and private organisations.
6. develop their abilities to understand and appreciate emerging national and international issues.
HND or its equivalencies in Marketing, Accountancy, and Purchasing & Supply, Secretaryship and Management Studies as well as other business related areas from any recognized tertiary institution. Any other Diploma from any recognized tertiary institution or professional body may be considered.
The programmes are run over four (4) Sandwich Semesters and are available to holders of Higher National Diploma or its equivalent who obtained Second Class Lower Division or better and with two years’ working experience.
Applicants should ensure that the following documents are submitted together with their application forms.
- A certified academic transcript showing semester by semester GPA and FCGPA
- A certified copy each of NAPTEX certificate and Result slip.