OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND LEGAL STUDIES
FACULTY OF ARTS
DEPARTMENT OF THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Senior Lecturer in the Department of Theatre and Film Studies under the Faculty of Arts, University of Cape Coast.
The preferred candidate must:
- Hold a terminal degree in Theatre or Film Studies from a reputable University;
- Demonstrate capacity to establish and lead a vibrant research team to win grants for cutting-edge research.
- Demonstrate capacity to develop national and international collaborations to support graduate level research and teaching across disciplines.
- University teaching experience at the Senior Lecturer rank.
- JOB DESCRIPTION
- Teaching courses in Theatre Studies, preferably in Technical Theatre
- Teaching Masters and PhD students
- Supervision of MPhil and PhD theses
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit completed application forms (obtainable from the University website: Senior Members Application Form - Teaching or Office of the Director, Directorate of Human Resource, University of Cape Coast and comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents to:
University of Cape Coast
Closing Date for Submission of Application: Friday, 14th August, 2020.