The University of Cape Coast announces the UCC Flying Ties and Scarfs Competition for creative and ambitious students of the University. The competition comes with a Fifteen Thousand Ghana Cedis price for the winner.
Interested students are to design and submit sample flying ties and scarfs to be adopted for use by the University as follows:
DESIGN REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- The design must be original and based on the original UCC Logo and colours
- The design must be easily recognisable and stand out
Entries will be judged based on style, creativity and impact.
Submission deadline: Friday, 24th May, 2019.
PRESENTATION AND FORMAT CHARACTERISTICS
- The design should be on an A4 white paper/fabric.
- It should be simple to reproduce.
EXPLANATION: The design must be expressive, easy to understand and interpret.
SELECTION OF WINNER
JURY: A panel of experts will be constituted to select the winner
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER: The winner will be announced on Friday, 28th June, 2019 through the UCC Website, ATL FM and a letter to the winner.
- Entries are open to University of Cape Coast students.
- Design entries should include: Full Name, Programme of Study, Level, Proof of identity as student (eg. ID and Registration Form). The presentation should have a cover letter with these details.
- Short description in not more than 250 words of the interpretation of the design.
- Email entries to the Directorate of Public Affairs, UCC at: and submit hard copies to the same office.
- Interested persons should pick up the original University logo at the Directorate of Public Affairs.
- The top five winners will receive an award of GH¢1,000.00 each and the ultimate winner will receive GH¢15,000.00 and a Citation of Honour.
- The design will be the copyrighted bonafide property of the University of Cape Coast
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Contact the Directorate of Public Affairs on Mondays to Fridays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Telephone +233-(0)3321-36475 Mobile: +233-(0)20-6235440 Email: