UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST
INVITATION TO TENDER
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING
1. The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Funds and Internally Generated Funds for payments under the following contracts.
|IFT No.||DESCRIPTION||QTY||BID SECURITY (GH¢)|
|CR/UCC/GD/0158/2022||30 Seater Bus with Baggage carrier on top for SPPS||1||13,000.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0010/2022||4X4 Pick-ups for DIA, ODS, DPDEM||3||18,000.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0012/2022||Supply of 4X4 Cross Country Vehicle for Registrar’s Office||1||11,000.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0200/2022||Supply and installation of Servers for Data Centre, DPDEM & E-learning||3||3,500.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0223/2022||Supply and installation of ICT Equipment (Computers, Projector, UPS, networking etc.) for ICT Centre||various||15,000.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0222/ 2022||Supply and Installation of Desktop Computers, UPS, Scanner and Photocopier for School of Graduate Studies||various||10,000.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0051/2022||Supply and installation of 11kv Power extension and switch gears and accessories for completion of high tension 11kv ring main system and installation of (already procured) transformer||various||13,000.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0004/2022||Bond papers, Art cards and Art papers for UCC Press||various||40,000.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0042/2022||ICT Equipment for DMICTE & DSE||various||3,500.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0220/2022||Car Tyres for CoDE||102pcs||4,000.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0224/2022||Software for DICTS (NVIVO, SPSS, STATA, RISC 5, GENSTAT)||various||4,000.00|
|CR/UCC/GD/0225/2022||Computer Power Supply Units for DICTS||50||3,500.00|
2. The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers for supply of the above goods. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as Amended and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Procurement Office, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given from 30th March, 2022 - Monday-Friday, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each day.
4. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of GH¢200.00 for all documents. The method of payment will be by cash, or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
5. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office, New Central Administration Building, New Site, at or before 11:00am, on Thursday, 21st April, 2022.
6. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than the respective amounts indicated above from a reputable Bank. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in nose masks at the Academic Board Chamber located at the Top Floor of the New Administration Building, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by:
Valid Business Registration Certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate, Manufacturers Authorization (where applicable), PPA Registration Certificate, etc.
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
New Central Administration Block- New Site
University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana