Office of the Registrar
RE-OPENING OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
Fresh and continuing students of the University of Cape Coast and the general public are to take note of the following arrangements for the re-opening of the University for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Fresh Students Saturday, 25th August, 2018
Continuing Students Saturday, 1st September, 2018
2. ORIENTATION AND MATRICULATION CEREMONIES
- Orientation for Fresh Students Monday, 27th August, 2018 - Wednesday, 29th August, 2018
- Matriculation Ceremony Saturday, 29th September, 2018
3. REGISTRATION OF COURSES
Continuing students can pre-register their courses for the First Semester (2018/2019) online before reporting. Fresh students without portal accounts will be required to create them before proceeding with registration.
Online registration will be available to only students who have paid their fees in full and do not trail courses outside the allowed limits.
Registration of courses is scheduled as follows:
- Beginning of Online Registration for Continuing Students: Monday, 27th August, 2018
- Main Registration for Fresh and Continuing Students Thursday, 30th August 2018 - Monday, 3rd Sept., 2018
- Late Registration (especially for re-sit and fresh students) Monday, 3rd Sept., 2018 - Friday, 7th September, 2018
Students are to take note of the following:
- Students who are unable to register online should visit the ICT Centre (Main Library) from Thursday, 30th August, 2018 for assistance.
- All students are to note that there will be no registration after Friday, 7th September, 2018.
- As has always been the case, registration by proxy is an offence. Offenders will be dealt with according to the rules and regulations of the University.
- The lists of newly admitted students have been posted on university’s admissions website.
- Supplementary (Re-sit) Examinations for Levels 100 and 400 Courses will be taken from Monday, 27th August, 2018 to Friday, 31st August, 2018.
- Lectures Begin Monday, 3rd September, 2018
Continuing students who owe fees will be required to settle the outstanding and the current fees which are in their portals.