The Department of Integrated Development Studies is organising a Stakeholder Consultative Workshop on its newly developed Career-Oriented and Regular Academic programmes.
The programmes are:
- MA in Development Studies
- MA/MPhil/PhD in Social Policy Studies
- MA/MPhil/PhD in Monitoring and Evaluation in Development Practice
- MA/MPhil/PhD in Development Management
- MA/MPhil/PhD in Public Sector Management
Stakeholders expected at the workshop include:
- Lecturers from other Departments within the University
- National Development Planning Commission
- Central Regional Coordinating Council
- Ministry of Gender and Social Protection
- Local Government Services
- Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources
- Ministry of Monitoring and Evaluation
All are cordially invited.