Eternal Works for CoDE Block of Flats, Eternal Works for CoDE Multipurpose, Eternal Works for New Sandwich Lecture Theatre, Surfacing of Koranteng Road, Construction of Access Road to New Academic Area and Construction of Drains at the Proposed Science Market
1. The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Funds and internally Generated Funds (BAF) for the following contract for:
|IFT No.||DESCRIPTION||MWRWH CLASS|
|CR/UCC/WK/0001/2019||Construction of Drains at the Proposed Science Market||D1 K1|
Surfacing of Koranteng Road at University of Cape Coast
|CR/UCC/WK/0019/2019||Construction of Access Road to New Academic Area at University of Cape Coast- Road Number 3||A3 B3|
|CR/UCC/WK/0021/2019||External Works for CoDE Block of Flats at University of Cape Coast||D1 K1|
|CR/UCC/WK/0022/2019||External Works for CoDE Multipurpose Building at University of Cape Coast||D3 K3|
|CR/UCC/WK/0023/2019||External Works for New Sandwich Lecture Theater at University of Cape Coast||
2. The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible Contractors for the execution of the above works. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended Act 914, 2016 and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Directorate of Physical Development and Estate Management, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each day.
4. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢500.00) for each document. The method of payment will be by cash, or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
5. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Directors Office, Directorate of Physical Development and Estate Management First Floor, University of Cape Coast at or before 11:00 am, Tuesday, July 2, 2019.
6. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than two percent (2%) of the Tender Price from a reputable Bank in Ghana. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the Director’s Office, Directorate of Physical Development and Estate Management, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by:
Valid Business registration certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Public Procurement Authority’s (PPA) Registration Certificate, Works and Housing Certificate and other Relevant Works Certificates.
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
Director’s Office/Procurement Office
Directorate of Physical Development and Estate Management: Old Site
University of Cape Coast
Telephone: 233-3321-32480, 32483, 0240712498, 0332091104